Image Map

International Literacy Association's Reading Today

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Yesterday, February 10th was the official release date of my first children's book!  My publisher, Francine Poppo Rich at Blue Marlin Publications sent me a text message to congratulate me and tell me that I am officially a published author.  Wasn't that so sweet of her!  I couldn't be happier.  Blue Marlin Publications should be receiving the entire order of books next week...so anyone who ordered a book directly from them, Amazon.com, or Barnsandnoble.com, please be patient.  A special thank you to Francine, Blue Marlin Publications, Lou Fancher and Steve Johnson for making my dream a reality!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job. I have to pick up the book. Where is the link for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on Amazon...or you can come to one of my book signings on March 1st at Lindenhurst Library and March 2nd at the BACCA Center in Lindenhurst...both at 2pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete